Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mrs. Fat Feet

I got a new camera last week and was playing around with it.  I snapped a pic of Gracie to see what the lighting looked like and just happened to get a shot of my feet in it.  Holy crap!  Look how swollen they are!  Just call me Mrs. Fat Feet...k?  HAHA!  Thought you all might get a laugh out of this...I surely did.


I had my 34-week check up today and everything looks good.  Bennett is head down and ready to go.  He is curled around to where his feet and knees are on the right side of my tummy, and boy does he like to stretch out lately!  He has just about rubbed me raw right there.  I guess he's comfortable like that, and that's all that matters.  Starting at 36-weeks they will start to check me for dilation.  Here we go, the party is close to getting started.  It's crazy how fast the time has gone!

We'll be cheering on the GAMECOCKS baseball team tonight as they try for back-to-back National Championships. Now wouldn't that be awesome?  GOOOOOOOOOO COCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave one!