Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Shower Time!

I wanted to write and update you all on what has been going on with me!  I have been so busy with work, doctors appointments, getting Bennett's room ready, and attending baby showers my head sometimes feels like it's spinning.

I had the most wonderful baby shower this past weekend in North Augusta!  I had to put a slide show on here because we had so much fun.  It was hosted by my sister-in-law Kristen, and very close friends Abbie, Kristie, and Lauren.  It was an evening couples shower.  Unfortunately Ben wasn't able to make it.  His Grandmother passed away last week and him and Matt were in Kentucky attending her funeral.  She was a wonderful woman that lived a long and fulfilling life, and we know she is in Heaven and that is comforting.  If you all could say a prayer for his Grandfather, we would appreciate it.  He lost his partner of 68 years and is having a hard time with her passing.  We missed the entire Stephenson side of the family at this shower!  I was sad Ben wasn't there because we won't ever have another couples shower again :( So we made the best of it and it ended up being absolutely amazing.  There were a lot of people who traveled near and far for me, and it was so nice to see a lot of people that I had not seen in a long time.  Now who thinks of a baby shower as a party?  Obviously North Augusta does.  I had several people say "this is the best baby shower I've ever been to" during the night.  Thanks so much to these girls who did this for me!



I got SO MUCH stuff that I really really needed, and I am so thankful for that!  My parents are coming up this weekend to help me finish Bennett's room and get all of his stuff washed.  It's going to be crazy busy, and I'm just so thankful for their help!  Ben is traveling to Baltimore this weekend for a wedding.  I am so sad I can't go because we LOVE going to Baltimore to visit all of their friends, but at almost 8 months pregnant I don't think that's a good idea.

I hope all of you are doing well!  I've got two more showers this month and I'm really excited about those as well!  One is here and one is in North Augusta.  I'm a busy girl in June!  I'll be 32 weeks on Monday.  He'll be here before we know it...

Love to all!

Kerri

ps...please check my cancer blog, there's a new post!  If you all would like to leave some words of support on there it would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave one!