Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Fun July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend!  Pics below!

We got Yard of the Month for July!  Ben is so proud!

HAHA!

Walker at the Herron's Pool Party on Monday - isn't he a cutie!!

Walker, Nolyn and Raegan in the swing :)

Chris doing a "foodle" - funneling beer through a noodle - boys will be boys I guess!  HA!

And here's a video of the fireworks we saw at the park near our house.  Nice show!



The house is ready for our little man!  Everything is done.  We just need him to make his grand entrance!  We have our hospital tour tonight.  I'll see if I can get Ben to take my 35 week pic when we get home.  Wow, I am uncomfortable.  And the heat is beastly right now...  I actually had to go buy a couple more dresses last week as I cannot fit in most of my maternity clothes.  Um really?  You're know you're big when you can't even fit in a maternity shirt.  Dangggggggg... My belly falls out of the bottom of almost all of my shirts.  Now that's hot.  Be jealous. 

Have a fab week y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ben, I know you both have been working hard to make your yard beautiful! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Congratulations on having the House of the Month! What an honor!! Love you all! Mom Stephenson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, we have been calling it "nunneling" but "foodle" works also! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one!