Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

The countdown is ON!  I have less than 7 weeks to go.  If he's early, I have like a month or a little more to go.  I am 33 weeks pregnant and like I said in my previous post, how am I going to get any bigger than this?!!?!?!

Large and in charge.  Anyone spot Gracie?
 Haaaa!  I feel huge.  I am huge.  I've got the pregnancy waddle going full force.  It's freaking HOT outside.  Bennett, come a little early for your Mama, k?  Say, a couple weeks early...maybe?  PLEASE!

The little man has been kicking the heck out of my insides lately, I think he's getting pretty cramped in there!  I had a few kicks this past weekend that made me squint my eyes and grind my teeth - they HURT.  It feels like he is trying to punch through my stomach at times, he is so strong!  He also gets the hiccups multiple times a day.  It's so cute!  He almost always has them as soon as I lay down in the bed at night. 

I know I never posted his 4D images on here, so here's a few of the little chunkster...look at those cheeks already!  This was almost a month ago, imagine what they will be when he is born.

I'm a chunky monkey!

Presh!

I'm tired Mama!

It's so dark in here!

It that a smile I see?

That was a very special day as Ben and I went on our 5 year anniversary to see his little face.  It was awesome!

Nursery pics to come...

Is it really only Wednesday?  Have a fabulous weekend y'all! 

Kerri

4 comments:

  1. Great picture--I should have known to look there first for Grace!! Love the 4D images---He is sooo cute--Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...both you and Bennett!! Can't wait for the big day! Love you all!! Mrs. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are in serious condition in the pics there girl. Proud of you & proud for you. Talking with your Mom earlier tonight and pulled up the 4D of the "little" man and noticed one of them looked just like Phillips. She says Dad said the same thing!!!Didn't see your post about Tyler until after Prayer meeting and choir practice tonight but I will certainly put him on our prayer list at church Sunday. LOVE YALL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one!