Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Critters in the Backyard

Ben and I love sitting outside and watching all of the "critters" as he calls them.  We have birds, squirrels, chipmunks, lizards and rabbits!  As soon as I see a rabbit I run in the kitchen and grab whatever I can find in our produce drawer to throw at them.  Ben gets a little irritated because I literally start launching apples and carrots across the yard.  HA!  Can't help it, I'm an animal lover. And of course, I can't forget about my beloved hummingbirds.  They have been a little MIA this year, which is odd.  But recently they've started to come around again, and I've got 3 right now that I feed daily.  They are teeny tiny ones, and they are so cute!  Check out what we saw on our bird feeder Saturday morning.  This little guy is a climber!

IMG_0862

And I got a shot of a hummingbird the other night!  They are SO HARD to get a picture of!

IMG_0865

I will update later in the week with another picture of my massive belly! 

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's harder to get a picture of a chipmunk - and you got a hummer as well - nice job and great pictures - see you on 23rd. Dad

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one!