Friday, July 15, 2011

It's the Final Countdowwwwwn...

You know that song! Let me go ahead and apologize because once you get it in your head it doesn't stop!

I thought I'd try to catch Bennett kicking me in a video, and I did it! Yeah, I know I am talking to Gracie half the time...story of my life.






If you listen closely at the beginning of my video, you can hear SNL's Jeopardy skit - one of my faves of all time!  Suck it TREBEK!


And here is the belly at almost 37 weeks! It is surreal to look at this picture. I can't believe I am this big right now. My weight gain hasn't been terrible and it's all in my belly. And my butt. And my boobs. You know, everywhere except my arms and legs. ;) I exercised up until week 32. At that point it started to hurt! I've got pregnancy carpal tunnel too, man that's no fun at all! At least my face isn't huge. The weight will come off! Hopefully???!!! You know how I said 3 weeks ago that I wasn't sure how I would get any bigger. Well it happened. HA! Bennett is still very active and gave me a rib kick this morning that almost threw me off the bed. Ouch. I don't mind, at least I know he's ok in there!



36 weeks


Just for fun, here is my 9 week pic - I was just starting to show! BIG change. haha!

9 weeks


I don't think I ever mentioned it on here but we got approved for FREE cord blood banking. Pretty frickin' sweet! Hey, there's one good thing that came out of me having a blood cancer. It can not only be used for me but for other members of our family as well. It's much easier to transplant stem cells than bone marrow because you don't have to have an exact match. It costs thousands of dollars to store cord blood, and all we have to pay is a $150 processing fee and we get it for free for 5 years. It's fresh on my mind because I just packed the kit in my hospital bag this week. It's ready to go! I know this is the future of medicine...it is absolutely amazing what can be accomplished with stem cells these days. It's unreal.

We would appreciate your prayers as we prepare to bring Bennett into this world! He'll be here no time, 3 weeks or less!

Happy Friday, and hope you all have a great weekend!

I'm gonna go waddle around some more...

KJS

ps...do you all like my new design?

6 comments:

  1. Love the video of you, Bennett and Grace--and SNL in the background tops it off---As YOUR brother says "it won't be long now"!!!!Love you All--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--Love the new design--Great job--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design. Gracie is too cute all sprawled out watching you.
    Soon she will have a little brother to love on. So excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!! I love the new design, and can not wait for Baby Bennett's arrival!!! In my thoughts and prayers...
    Love,
    Mrs. H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - not sure you are going to make it to Jul 23 - haven't seen you since 1st of July, Bennett has grown big time - it's time for you to slow down and just let it happen! Bennett will be here before you know it, all safe and sound and in your arms! He will be amazing! See you soon - Dad

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one!